Our pets, what can you say about the way we feel? They are part of our family. They go everywhere with us. We take them to the store, on vacation, they sit with us as we watch TV, read the paper, play on our I Pad and many of them even sleep with us. They are our loyal companions, who greet us when we come home and who protects us and our home. They like to go for walks, to play with them, they love their treats and most of all they love attention. When you look into their eyes and they look back at you, you know you have unconditional love and a friend forever. When you lose your fury friend it is a very difficult time. We grieve there loss because they were part of our family and our life.
We started to offer cremation service to families with pets. The cremation of your pet is done individually. The turnaround time in receiving the cremains back is about 48 hours.
1. The pet owner can bring their pet to us at the funeral home. Between the hours of 8-4 PM M-F Arrangements can be made for after hours.
2. We can pick your pet up at your home or at your Vet’s Office. The charge is $100.00 within a 10 mile radius after 10 miles-$2.00 per mile.
3. Cremains are returned in a white cardboard container. If you would prefer an urn we have many to choose from prices starting at $40.00.
4. You receive a paw print with pet’s name.
5. Copy of the Rainbow Bridge Poem
Up to 25 lbs. $225.00
26 – 50 lbs. $ 275.00
51 – 75 lbs. $ 325.00
75 – 100 lbs. $ 350.00
Over 100 lbs. $ 3 per lb.